&amp;lt;&amp;lt;Make a Dude 2&amp;gt;&amp;gt; <<Make a Dude 2>>

Crap

Not original, horrible music, crappy design, not a big selection of clothes, and can I please have a shirt that doesn't have a logo on it?

Gigantic soundboard! Gigantic soundboard!

Hellos?

Where are the hellos? That's not the worst thing, but the images suck too. You need to spend more time on it.

Darwin7 responds:

I made this to listen to, not to prank call people.

Napoleon Dynamite Soundbo Napoleon Dynamite Soundbo

Other one

Yeah umm, I like AntiClockClock's one better, it's alot more worked on. Nice try though.

The Arena -Beta- The Arena -Beta-

ALPHA SECTION

Are people blind?! Post your betas in the alpha section!

Stipo responds:

I'm terribly sorry, I wasn't aware that there was an alpha section. I haven't submitted anything for about two years....

Pimp Up Halo (beta) Pimp Up Halo (beta)

Shweet

Very clever, I can't wait for v1!

PODmedia responds:

Thankyou.

Napoleon Soundboard Napoleon Soundboard

YESH!

Finally! Someone on Newgrounds who has actually heard and seen Napoleon Dynamite! It's my favorite movie! You rock! Thank you so much!

element saga ch1-part 2 element saga ch1-part 2

Needs more work

First of all, the music and sound effects were really annoying and too loud. So mostly, work on the sounds.

Dizimzinc responds:

true the sound can be sketchy but
you can't complaine too much can you

Punish SBC Punish SBC

Funny

I love it!

CC Fight Club CC Fight Club

Sweet

I'll be playing this game alot, good work!

cableshaft responds:

When you get up to 200 hours, call me and I'll crown you "guy who's played this game the most".

But until then I've got you beat. And for at least half of those hours, the game really sucked too. :)

choose your weapon! choose your weapon!

Boring

I hate these "choose your weapon" types of games. They get extremely boring. How about choosing a weapon and then WE use it in first-person mode, I would like to see that.